Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm just looking for a guitar dude.

Found while looking for a guitar on craigslist.

"My fiancee left me about three months ago after 4 years... I lost our apartment, my job, my car, everything...
I need money to stay alive pretty much and keep my cell phone on. Just trying to get by...
It is in great condition, strap locks and all. The guitar alone cost almost a thousand and the fur lined case cost a couple hundred.
$500 dollars flat for both is a great deal. But im so poor and sad and depressed im at the point where I almost don't care anymore.
Please... if anyone has a heart and some compassion to help me in this dark time it would mean more to me than you'd ever know.
Thank you."

Tune your guitar to sad bud.

1 comment:

. said...

can i have that guys email address i want to hang out with him