Monday, June 2, 2008

bowzies boobie labwaste.

bianca has expressed to me that i am never kind to her. that i am the meanest and the worst to her out of all the boys. she told me yesterday that she is going to put me under the 3 strike rule and of course after the 3rd strike

she

will

never

talk

to

me

again.

I of course promptly swung twice and got 2 strikes within 30 minutes. Im going to call bullshit as I usually do when ever something trys to come out of her mouth.
I want strike 3 right now.
hard
this hard

Give it to me you dumb little puerto rican.
Photobucket
Struck out?
Now bianca, if you can go a whole WEEK without saying ONE word to me, I will take you to candy tyme in the mall and you can get a whole bag on me.
But if you lose, this will be the worst summer of your life. It will be filled with put downs, sarcastic remarks, mental abuse("mental" as in fucking crazy), constantly pushing you to the ground, abortions, tying your shoelaces together when your not looking etc etc etc..

other than that, i wish i was in LA with sean, gary and casey watching universal studios burn the fuck down. i hope it burnt peter falks office down. oldboy is fucking crazy and yells at everyone. if he wasnt famous im pretty sure/positive/convinced he would be just another crazy old man who talks to himself and screams at inatimate objects.

i feel bad about what i just wrote. i love peter falk and wish him no harm.
Photobucket

No comments: