Monday, February 4, 2008

Popeyes Cocaine Rodeo

1st Week of February 2008.

Apparently all the hot chicks hang out here.
Photobucket

I drink your milkshake.
Photobucket

And I'm planning on going out to the desert for a weekend to hang out here.
Photobucket

And I cant stop listening to Spiritualized and Spacemen 3. And when I searched for pictures, there was a picture of Jason Pierce chilling butt-fucking naked. It reminded me of John for some reason. Probably the extra skin.
Photobucket

A cool guy(crazy black(african-american)dude)dude at the bus stop was telling me about how he sold dope in the 80s for the Mayor of Baton Rouge who created Popeye's. Basically broke it down to me that Popeye's basically started out as a cocaine front. Then again he was wearing Fila's.
It's all good though.
Where's Mark Botill.

1 comment:

. said...

i been listenin to some spiritualized too dad!