Friday, February 22, 2008

Enter the 405 Chambers of Torrance (Bring Da Muthafucking Ruckus)

The 405 by Torrance was a freeway parking lot. Truck overturned or something. No movement. All was still for about 45 minutes.
I was listening to Enter the 36 Chambers. By The Wu Tang Clan. Which is on Gary's i-Pod which I thought was weird.
All of a sudden a black guy to the left of me has half his body out of the car screaming "WU TANG CLAN AIN'T NOTHING TO FUCK WIT!! WU TANG CLAN AIN'T NOTHING TO FUCK WIT!!"
He then crawls out of the car while his buddy(nigga) keeps posted up in the driver seat smoking a cigarette.
He comes over to my window and screams "WUUU TANGGGGG!!!" and posts up at my door.
This is the conversation that ensued:
Black Guy: The fuck is going on with this freeway?
James: I don't know man. Its fucking crazy.
BG: I haven't heard Wu Tang since 1995.
J: I haven't heard them in awhile too.
BG: Yea yea. I use to sell heroin.
J: No shit. Here?
BG: Nah. Baltimore. Dirty dirty dirty.
J: Oh fuck. Have you seen The Wire?
BG: What wire?
J: Nah, the TV show The Wire.
BG: Ah naw. I thought you were talking about a wire. Like the object. I mean, I seen aaaallot of wires. The objects.
J:(laughs) Its a show on HBO about drug dealers and the police in Baltimore.
BG: Naw! Fuck that shit!...............(wiggles his head) I lived it.

-At this point traffic starts moving. Black Guy runs to his car grabs something from his friend and runs back to my window. The something was a joint. Not a cigarette-

BG: Hit it?
J: Fuck it.
(hits joint.)

And we drive off into the sunset. (We actually did)(I fucking love parentheses)
These past 7 days have been reeeeeeeeeeeeally fucking weird. I feel like Ive been living in a Shel Silverstein story. On crushed ecstasy.

Do you want to live or die?

No comments: